Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shame!

NOW members are outraged at the passage of the Stupak amendment to the House version of the Health Care Reform bill.  This is a message from Kathleen Wilson, Vice-President of Pennsylania NOW to Barack Obama on the passage of the non-health care reform bill....

I am VERY disappointed and OUTRAGED that you want me to consider the most devastating piece of legislation suppressing women's lives as a victory?? You cannot pee on me and then tell me it is raining!! You will never get another penny, or work hour out of me ever again!!! This legislation outlawing reproductive freedom and personal responsibility in the 21st [Century] is criminal!! The fact that you chose to ignore the consequences of this legislation reveals your complicity in this misogynistic act!!

No comments:

Post a Comment