Monday, December 20, 2010

My Holiday Wish

Happy Holidays Everyone! No matter what holiday you celebrate, I'm wishing you peace and good cheer!

During this holiday season, I'm hoping my friends and family will join me to raise $500 for the Pennsylvania NOW Education Fund. It's a great cause that works for equality, economic justice and civil rights for all.  If you are on Facebook you can donate here.  If you don't use Facebook, you can donate by credit card on our website.  Or you can write out a check to the "Pennsylvania NOW Education Fund" and mail it to

PA NOW Education Fund
P.O. Box 68
Bellefonte, PA 16823

I chose Pennsylvania NOW Education Fund because we can never stop working to make sure that women and children have a stable foundation on which to build their lives.

Please consider giving to my Holiday Wish, and together we can make the world a better place. If you can't afford to donate, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

Thanks so much!  And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 
-Joanne

P.S. Again here's where you can donate:
Pennsylvania NOW Education Fund
P.O. Box 68
Bellefonte, PA 16823-0068

No comments:

Post a Comment